Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

photoshoot !!! , hahaha


assalamualaikum
(waalaikummussalam)



i hev a lot of fun , :)
thanks to Piji , and Fiq bcuz they have keep company me everywhere i go , 
(i will pollow u~~~)
huhu



ok first half , we go to village mall , try to search some space that we could hangout together , 
karaoke BOX !! , 
haha , 

I LIKE THE WAY U MOVE !!!

huk2 , 

my weight is only 46 !!! , 
omg , so kurus la , 
huhu , 


yah , after karoke la , huhu , eah i didnt tell about that tasty donut right ?? , 

haha , perh , rm 2.oo , so tasty , i feel like nak mkn lagi , 

didnt know ada kedai donut tat situ , 
nyam2 , 
chocolate donut , my favourite , nyam2



then we go JOE CENDOL , :) , 
for what ?? , to eat cendol la wehy , hahaha , 



then the reason y we hangout is , wanna have and find a complete place to snap picture , me , fiq and pigi , pigi is a photographer , haha
me and fiq is the underwear model , kah2 , this is how its looks like , 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V













ni baru saie , not include my friend lagi , a thousand of picture tau , 


thanks tau bcuz sudi tengok2 , :)


assalamualaikum

2 comments: